$495.00 - $240.40
(as of Nov 21,2018 06:20:38 UTC – Details)
- DISTINGUISHED LOOK. The silver stainless steel bracelet gives this watch a classic, sophisticated look. Practical for everyday wear but dressy enough for evening events, this watch effortlessly combines function and form.
- SWISS MADE. This Swiss Made watch features a unidirectional rotating bezel and a count-up scale. Case is crafted from high-grade hypoallergenic stainless steel. Analog quartz movement.
- LUXURIOUS MASTERPIECE. The Maverick watch is a timeless piece that makes a great addition to your wardrobe from day to night. Not just a fashion accessory, this watch is just as polished as it is practical and can go in the shower, pool or ocean.
- WATCH DETAILS. 43mm. Military time, date, end-of-life indicator, scratch-resistant, triple-coated anti-reflective sapphire crystal and screw-in caseback. Water resistance: 10 ATM/100 m./330 ft.
- TRUSTED QUALITY. Watches purchased from authorized retailers eligible for a 3-year limited warranty. Excludes battery life, normal wear and tear, improper handling, damage resulting from abuse, misuse, accidents or unauthorized repair.
The Maverick collection offers the perfect blend of elegance and function. Combining quartz or automatic movement, stainless steel case and sapphire crystal, Maverick watches are ready to follow you anywhere. So whether you’re heading to the office, the mountains or an elegant dinner party, the Maverick is on your side.
The bestseller that owes its performance to a perfect combination of the key brand values: design, quality and functionality
If it does not have our Cross and Shield emblem and Victorinox Swiss Army on the dial, it is not an authentic Victorinox Swiss Army timepiece. Ours are the only timepieces authorized by the Swiss government to carry the name Swiss Army.
A minimum of 100 quality control tests allow Victorinox Swiss Army to offer a 3-year warranty.
To preserve the attractive appearance of the watch, regularly clean the case and the steel or gold bracelet in slightly soapy water, then rinse in fresh water and dry with a soft cloth. Leather is a noble, living material. When it gets wet it tends to lose its suppleness and color. If possible, avoid frequent immersion in water and daily showers. When the watch has been in saltwater, it should be carefully rinsed with clear water and dried as soon as possible.
Avoid impact, drops and repeated friction that could abrade the metal and affect the watch mechanism. We recommend that you take off your watch while playing tennis, squash or golf. Also avoid contact with chemical products, exposure to high temperatures, and strong magnetic field.
“Commitment to the highest customer satisfaction” is among the many Victorinox Entrepreneurial values. This value is the unique and ultimate objective of the international customer care team in Switzerland, the global service centers and 200 customer care representatives, watchmakers and technicians around the world.
-Each watch sent to and authorized Victorinox Swiss Army (VSA) Customer Care Center is handles by a professional watchmaker.
-A diagnostic is performed and a detailed cost estimate is established, free of charge (for watched that are no longer under warranty), which is submitted to you before any repairs are carried out.
-Once you have accepted the cost estimate our watchmakers will carry out all the necessary procedures, including the replacement of all worn or defective components. Victorinox Swiss Army guarantees the availability of spare parts for 10 years after production has ended.
-After each service, your watch will be returned to you with a warranty of one year on the work performed.
Swiss-Made 43MM stainless steel watch featuring blue dial and stainless steel bracelet with double-locking deployant safety clasp
Features hypoallergenic stainless steel, scratch resistant triple-coated anti-reflective sapphire crystal, and luminescent hands
Water resistant to 100 meters (10 ATM, 165 ft) Suitable for swimming or snorkeling, but not for scuba diving
Includes unidirectional rotating bezel with count-up scale, military time, date window, and battery end-of-life indicator
Made in Switzerland; all Victorinox Swiss Army timepieces are covered by a 3-year limited warranty
Buy From Amazon Buy From Amazon UK Buy From Amazon AU